Know The Risks - OSHA Accident Report Detail
- AIRCRAFT CABLE (GALVANIZED CABLE)
- 1/4” and 3/8″ available
- NETTING PANEL
- Debris netting
- Fall arrest netting – 6000 lbs net – 2-½” square
- STANDARD RIGGING
- Slab grabs
- Wire Rope Clips
- Safety Snap Hooks
Passive Vs Active Fall Protection
Passive Fall Protection
Active Fall Protection
Request a Quote
Our netting is a soft catch product that absorbs energy as an object falls into it. The system disperses energy from impact point to guard frame, cable, and attachment points. Unlike rigid barriers, our nets are allowed to flex at impact, dissipating energy, and providing less excess force to the netting system itself, keeping your personnel and materials safe.
We meet all your custom project needs from start to finish. Our in-house engineering team will ensure quick sign-off on all custom orders and testing while meeting the exact specifications required for your equipment.
You can expect top-of-the-line products and excellent customer service. From design to installation, our team will walk you through the process and help you reach the best solution for your facility needs.
To request a consultation, please click here, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
What are the risks?
In 2018 there were 786 fatalities from being struck by a falling object or equipment, 325 were caused by a falling object.
- 137,650 injuries from being struck by falling objects or equipment
- 16,070 injuries from falls off of trucks
- 22,020 construction fall injuries
- 1750 fans injured every year by foul balls in mlb ballparks
- $41,000 per medically consulted injury
- $7,277,090,000 in direct costs in 2018 alone
Become A Distributor
Offer a wide range of high-quality engineered netting solutions to your customers.