Rack Netting Systems
What To Expect From OSHA
RackGuard netting panels are treated to meet NFPA 701 standards for fire-retardancy and have been tested and rated in accordance with ANSI A10.11 and OSHA safety standards. This includes the complete system with all of the hardware installed onto a racking system and tests made to simulate a real-case product falls.
Know The Risks - OSHA Accident Report Detail
Our standard netting systems typically use engineered offset brackets to run the cables and allow the netting panels to be installed a certain distance from the face of the racking. This allows for pallet/product overhang. Standard offsets have an allowance for 4” or 6” settings, but offsets are available in sizes ranging from 2” up to 12”.
The flue space between racking systems is often an area that sees a high volume of product falls and damages that workers are unable to access. Our Rack Netting System can be installed within this space to help reduce product loss and keep product from getting mixed up with another pallet load.
- Available offset brackets: 2”, 3”, 4”, 6”, 9”, 10”, 12” & custom sizes
- Flush mount options available
- 1/4” AirCraft Cable (for up to 3000 lbs pallets)
- 3/8” (3500 – 5000 lbs pallet load)
- 2500 lbs net – 2” square, industrial safety netting
- 3000 lbs net – 2” square, industrial safety netting
- 6000 lbs net – 2-½” square, fall arrest netting
- Available from 1 ft up to 6 ft in height
- Wire Rope Clips
- Safety Snap Hooks
Request a Quote
Our netting is a soft catch product that absorbs energy as an object falls into it. The system disperses energy from impact point to guard frame, cable, and attachment points. Unlike rigid barriers, our nets are allowed to flex at impact, dissipating energy, and providing less excess force to the netting system itself, keeping your personnel and materials safe.
We meet all your custom project needs from start to finish. Our in-house engineering team will ensure quick sign-off on all custom orders and testing while meeting the exact specifications required for your equipment.
You can expect top-of-the-line products and excellent customer service. From design to installation, our team will walk you through the process and help you reach the best solution for your facility needs.
To request a consultation, please click here, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
What are the risks?
In 2018 there were 786 fatalities from being struck by a falling object or equipment, 325 were caused by a falling object.
- 137,650 injuries from being struck by falling objects or equipment
- 16,070 injuries from falls off of trucks
- 22,020 construction fall injuries
- 1750 fans injured every year by foul balls in mlb ballparks
- $41,000 per medically consulted injury
- $7,277,090,000 in direct costs in 2018 alone
Become A Distributor
Offer a wide range of high-quality engineered netting solutions to your customers.