Truck Netting Systems
Falls off of flatbed trucks during loading and unloading operations are on the rise, with a lack of fall protection safety knowledge and equipment within the industry being a major contributing factor. That’s why we’ve developed only the best solutions for protecting your employees while working on flatbed trucks.
Know The Risks - OSHA Accident Report Detail
Pivoting Portable Truck Netting System
The Pivoting Portable Truck Netting System is built with a compression arm that can pivot to rest directly against your flatbed truck. It is ideal for facilities that have multiple use bays or where customers do not want to connect directly to the flatbed. The compression arms swing out from the columns and butt up against the side of the flatbed to create a fall protection solution that is quick and easy to set up. This system is engineered with non-permanent weighted bases and fixed columns that can be moved if necessary. Bases have fork pocket holes to assist in moving and are typically used in applications where mounted posts are not feasible. All components can be taken apart if needed.
- 3 columns (6-inch x 6-inch)
- Pivoting arm
- Compression bar (made up of three bars)
- Column base (4 ft x 4 ft x 2.5 ft)
- 3/8-inch galvanized GAC
- Snap hooks for every 2 ft
- 2 3/8-inch light duty thimble
- 1 net panel
- 4 3/8-inch wire rope clips
- 1 TB (6-inch x half inch)
- Bases: 4000 lbs (2 tons per base)
- Custom net sizes based on each project
- Material: 3000 lbs net – Nylon
- Knotless netting, sewn rope border
- U.V. protection
- Net Colour: black
- Fire rated (FR) (NFP 701)
Request a Quote
Our netting is a soft catch product that absorbs energy as an object falls into it. The system disperses energy from impact point to guard frame, cable, and attachment points. Unlike rigid barriers, our nets are allowed to flex at impact, dissipating energy, and providing less excess force to the netting system itself, keeping your personnel and materials safe.
We meet all your custom project needs from start to finish. Our in-house engineering team will ensure quick sign-off on all custom orders and testing while meeting the exact specifications required for your equipment.
You can expect top-of-the-line products and excellent customer service. From design to installation, our team will walk you through the process and help you reach the best solution for your facility needs.
To request a consultation, please click here, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
What are the risks?
In 2018 there were 786 fatalities from being struck by a falling object or equipment, 325 were caused by a falling object.
- 137,650 injuries from being struck by falling objects or equipment
- 16,070 injuries from falls off of trucks
- 22,020 construction fall injuries
- 1750 fans injured every year by foul balls in mlb ballparks
- $41,000 per medically consulted injury
- $7,277,090,000 in direct costs in 2018 alone
Become A Distributor
Offer a wide range of high-quality engineered netting solutions to your customers.