Gargoyle Warning Lines
Rooftop warning line systems are designed for accessing areas of a flat rooftop that are nearing the roof edge (but not within 2m) to provide a visual warning to workers that are approaching a hazard. The system is freestanding, eliminating the need to pierce the roofing membrane which exposes your rooftop to potential leaks.
When a work area is enclosed by properly installed and maintained warning lines, work inside the area can be done without additional fall protection measures.
All products are customizable depending on rooftop layout
and applications and include:
- 30″ x 30″ Rubber mats to protect roof membrane
- Baseplates – X shaped galvanized steel flat bar
- Posts – 42″ Aluminum post secured to baseplates to support cable and flags
- Coated galvanized steel cable – 500 lbs breaking strength
- Flags – Powder coated metal flags