PHS WEST SPECIALIZED VEHICLES
Injury incident: Accident Report Detail
At 9:55 a.m. on October 12, 2020, an employee was moving the server rack from the testing room to the Packing Room. The employee was injured when the server rack weighing approximately 1,700 pounds tipped over on top of him, crushing his right leg. The employee was transported to the hospital for treatment.
Endoscopy CartsIntended to meet the specific issues that endoscopy departments encounter. We will create deliberately constructed solutions that will last for years, whether it be small procedure rooms, long travel cases, or a shortage of storage. We work with you to design an endo cart that fits your endoscopic supplies and gadgets flawlessly. Using our modular components, create a separate storage cart or an all-in-one endoscopy travel cart.
Motorized Server Rack TugThe Motorized Server Rack Tugs are a safe and compact alternative for transporting server racks and other heavy server equipment that is already on a wheeled base, such as server cabinets and computer racks. One staff member can securely execute the same job that would ordinarily require numerous trips or several employees.
- LIFTING HITCH: Easily connect to any under-cart frame at the touch of a button.
- HITCH PLATE WITH STRAP: Connect and secure with spring-loaded straps.
- HANDLE GRAB HITCH: Easily connect to any cart handle at the light press of a foot.
- COUPLING HITCHES: Connect carts in “train”-like fashion to pull multiple at once.
- UNIVERSAL HITCH: Easily connect to any cart frame at the light press of a foot.
- CUSTOM HITCH: In more unique instances, work with our team to develop your solution.
Request a Quote
Ergonomic Material Handling
See if we have already solved the
problem you are having by viewing
the latest projects delivered by