Turntables and Carousels
Designed to safely turn products on pallets and platforms without damaging products or injuring employees.
Manual turntables designed to mount on both large and small platforms and can turn up to 6,000 lbs.
Spring-loaded turntables are designed to safely turn products and pallets weighing up to 6,000 lbs.
*Used together with a pallet riser these are effective tools for loading and unloading pallets of rolls or drums.
Injury incident: Accident Report Detail
Manual TurntablesThese manual turntables are designed in order to allow for easy access to products placed on them, with the ability to be rotated up to 360 degrees and with a capacity up to 6,000 lbs. Some additional options available for this model include a conveyor mounted on the turntable, tilt tables on the turntable, corner guides and smaller and large-sized platforms.
|Model||Capacity (Lbs.)||Platform Size (In.)||Oversized Platform (In.)||Lowered Height (In.)||Weight (Lbs.)|
|TT 24-10||1,000||24 x 24||40 x 40||5||190|
|TT 24-20||2,000||24 x 24||40 x 40||5||210|
|TT 24-40||4,000||24 x 24||40 x 40||5||240|
|TT 24-60||6,000||24 x 24||40 x 40||5||255|
|TT 48-10||1,000||48 x 48||60 x 60||5||350|
|TT 48-20||2,000||48 x 48||60 x 60||5||375|
|TT 48-40||4,000||48 x 48||60 x 60||5||450|
|TT 48-60||6,000||48 x 48||60 x 60||5||475|
- Drastic reduction in heavy/repetitive lifting
- Customized for your specific application, designed to work with your product(s)
- Reduction in workplace illness/injury claims, resulting in lower insurance costs
- Allows for diversity/adaptability on the job, more workers are now able to complete the task without physical limitations being an issue
- Our systems pay for themselves via productivity and efficiency increases
- Weight and capacity ranges are considered during the design process, our systems can handle multiple weights, textures and products without altering the system
- Designed to work in your specific facilities conditions, such as high heat, dust, humidity, moisture etc.
Request a Quote
See if we have already solved the
problem you are having by viewing
the latest projects delivered by