Tote and Box Handling Equipment
Factory Supply has an extensive line of Ergonomic Box and Tote Handling Equipment designed to improve efficiency and eliminate workplace injuries.
Depending on your facility and the nature of the work being performed, we have both portable and fixed systems which can be tailored to your specific material handling requirements.
Injury incident: Accident Report Detail
At 10:30 a.m. on February 2, 2018, an employee was lifting a box and felt a pain in his lower back. The employee was hospitalized due to a lower back sprain.
Vacuum lifter VT Model (Anver VT)
An ergonomic vacuum lifter that features a new interchangeable attachment for handling different types of large paper and plastic bags with ease.
- Drastic reduction in heavy/repetitive lifting
- Customized for your specific application, designed to work with your product(s)
- Reduction in workplace illness/injury claims, resulting in lower insurance costs
- Allows for diversity/adaptability on the job, more workers are now able to complete the task without physical limitations being an issue
- Our systems pay for themselves via productivity and efficiency increases
- Weight and capacity ranges are considered during the design process, our systems can handle multiple weights, textures and products without altering the system
- Designed to work in your specific facilities conditions, such as high heat, dust, humidity, moisture etc.
Request a Quote
Ergonomic Material Handling
See if we have already solved the
problem you are having by viewing
the latest projects delivered by