Bag Handling Equipment
Repetitive movements through bag handling can often lead to employee injury and downtime. Reducing this impact will not only improve performance but also employee morale.
One option for eliminating employee injury is to implement a vacuum bag handling solution. Vacuum Lifters are the perfect solution for quickly and safely moving sacks and bags efficiently and safely, without harming the product. Our products can be completely customized to suit your specific application, space and budgetary constraints. We have experience engineering, designing, installing and training on systems such as:
- Permanent fixed vacuum bag handling systems
- Portable bag handling systems
- Multi-lift bag handling systems (for more than one bag/sack at a time)
Vacuum lifter VT Model (Anver VT)
This VT system can be adjusted to match the operator(s) hand strength and provides a 100% continuous duty cycle. This system features a bag handling pad attachment, designed to move product on pallets and conveyors without bending, stretching, reaching, or lifting.
The VT boasts an easy-to-use up and down control system with an easy-grip handle. Baghead attachments are available in plastic and stainless steel depending on the nature of the industry and includes a heavy-duty pump, wire-reinforced tube, and vacuum gauge.
- Drastic reduction in heavy/repetitive lifting
- Customized for your specific application, designed to work with your product(s)
- Reduction in workplace illness/injury claims, resulting in lower insurance costs
- Allows for diversity/adaptability on the job, more workers are now able to complete the task without physical limitations being an issue
- Our systems pay for themselves via productivity and efficiency increases
- Weight and capacity ranges are considered during the design process, our systems can handle multiple weights, textures and products without altering the system
- Designed to work in your specific facilities conditions, such as high heat, dust, humidity, moisture etc.
Request a Quote
Ergonomic Material Handling
See if we have already solved the
problem you are having by viewing
the latest projects delivered by