Light Duty Outside Clamp Roll Handlers
Clamp gripping roll handlers use a clamping mechanism that grips the outside of the roll. For some products this mechanism will damage the roll (see Light Duty Core Gripping).
Light Duty Outside Clamping roll handlers are used to lift, move, and reorient rolls that weigh up to 500 lbs.
These pieces of equipment can be designed to perform a number of functions, the two main functions are;
Roll handlers that are designed mainly to move a roll from one point to another without having to change the horizontal orientation of a roll. The clamp fits on the outside of the roll and can move the roll up or down, forward or back, side to side.
Lift, turn, and rotate
Roll handlers that are designed to change the orientation of a roll. This can be to turn, rotate, and lift. The clamp fits on the outside of the roll and the roll can be turned from a horizontal to vertical orientation, rotated in tight spaces, or between different machinery, among many other practical uses.
Injury incident : Accident Report Detail
Squeeze-O-Turn 12133 Series Outside Clamp Roll Handler
The Double Mast Squeeze-O-Turn automatically centres loads onto the Lift-O-Flex and can handle loads up to 400 pounds. This is done through the use of three squeeze masts, two of which are electrically powered and one is not. The squeeze masts work together to grip and ungrip loads and have a total of 22 inches of arm mobility.
- Drastic reduction in heavy/repetitive lifting
- Customized for your specific application, designed to work with your product(s)
- Reduction in workplace illness/injury claims, resulting in lower insurance costs
- Allows for diversity/adaptability on the job, more workers are now able to complete the task without physical limitations being an issue
- Our systems pay for themselves via productivity and efficiency increases
- Weight and capacity ranges are considered during the design process, our systems can handle multiple weights, textures and products without altering the system
- Designed to work in your specific facilities conditions, such as high heat, dust, humidity, moisture etc.
Request a Quote
See if we have already solved the
problem you are having by viewing
the latest projects delivered by