Light Duty Core Gripping Roll Handlers
Core gripping roll handlers use a long shaft that inserts into the core of your roll and expands to fit the inside circumference.
Light Duty Core Gripping roll handlers are used to lift, move, and reorient rolls that weigh from 0 lbs. to 500 lbs.
These pieces of equipment can be designed to perform a number of functions, the two main functions are;
Roll handlers that are designed mainly to move a roll from one point to another without having to change the horizontal orientation of a roll. The shaft fits inside the core of the roll, can move the core up or down, forward or back, side to side.
Lift, turn, and rotate
Roll handlers that are designed to change the orientation of a roll. This can be to turn, rotate, and lift. The shaft fits inside the core of the roll and expands to grip the inside circumference. That way the roll can be turned from a horizontal to vertical orientation, rotated in tight spaces, or between different machinery, among many other practical uses.
Injury incident: Accident Report Detail
ERH 400 Portable Electric Roll Handler
The revolutionary ERH-400 portable electric roll handling machine is half the size and weight of previous models, yet has 25% more lifting capacity. This roll handling unit is used to lift and turn rolls by their core and is often used for palletizing, transporting and loading rolls.
The ERH-400 has a lightweight extruded aluminum frame that is easy to push and maneuver. It is also rugged and low maintenance.
*Optional pusher probe that can automatically disengage cores from the roll handler available as an add-on.
- Drastic reduction in heavy/repetitive lifting
- Customized for your specific application, designed to work with your product(s)
- Reduction in workplace illness/injury claims, resulting in lower insurance costs
- Allows for diversity/adaptability on the job, more workers are now able to complete the task without physical limitations being an issue
- Our systems pay for themselves via productivity and efficiency increases
- Weight and capacity ranges are considered during the design process, our systems can handle multiple weights, textures and products without altering the system
- Designed to work in your specific facilities conditions, such as high heat, dust, humidity, moisture etc.
Request a Quote
See if we have already solved the
problem you are having by viewing
the latest projects delivered by