Multi-Level Phase Maintenance Stand
Get 360-degree access to your helicopter maintenance access points with the Heli Grade Solutions Phase Maintenace Stand. This stand was designed for the Sikorsky H60 series aircraft for engine, transmission, main rotor, tail rotor and fuselage access. Aircraft technicians use this stand for full phase maintenance and a complete overhaul of the aircraft.
This full phase maintenance stand includes rolling nose and tail stands with slide outs and a tail rotor trap door notch. Right and left fuselage stands are equipped with stair access slide out and a workstation / tool stray. Featuring lightweight aluminum construction with 8″ precision casters with brakes on all stands. Our in-house engineering team designed these American-made Heli Grade Solutions to meet and exceed compliance standards, including ANSI, OSHA and Cal/OSHA.
Factory Supply Aviation Access Equipment has been engineered to fit multiple aircraft types and access points. Please note that in addition to the aircraft models listed, our equipment meets the criteria of numerous aircraft models that match the access point specifications of our tested equipment. Contact our specialists to confirm if your aircraft is applicable or for customization options.
- Model #: FSH-UH60-PM
- Height: Fuse: 108”; Tail: 138”
- Width: Fuse: 48”; Tail: 122”
- Length: Fuse: 355”; Tail: 120”
- Weight: 15,000 lbs
- Shipping info: 40’ Shipping container
- Upper deck height: Fuse: 72”; Tail: 102”
- Lower deck height: Fuse: 48”
- Vertical clearance: Fuse: 108”; Tail: 138”
- Platform dimensions: Fuse: 48” x 296” Tail: 120” x 122”
- Load capacity: 1500 lbs per side
- Deck capacity: 500 lbs lower/300 lbs folding platform
- Stair capacity: 250 lbs
- Step width: 36”
- Material: Steel
- Certifications: OSHA 1926. 1053; ANSI-ASC 14.2-2017
- Helicopter application: Sikorsky UH-60, Sikorsky MH-60, Sikorsky SH-60, Sikorsky HH-60, Sikorsky S-76
- Accessories: Composite plate decking and diamond plate decking and grip-strut tread
ROTARY WING PROJECTS
Build Your System
"*" indicates required fields
Access Every Angle
360 degree maintenance coverage
Rotary Wing Maintenance
Safety in the air starts on the ground
Regulatory and Compliance
All Factory Supply products are engineered, designed, built and tested in accordance with OSHA and ANSI regulations.
Many of our products have also been tested, and meet or exceed BS EN 131.7, DIN EN 12312-8, EN 1915-1, and include CE certifications.
Built for safety and ease of use
Our stands assist in preventing falls as gaps are eliminated with platform customization and each stand features padding on the frame and platform to protect the helicopter from accidental bumps and also potential employee head injuries.
A focus on the finer details
Features of our maintenance stands include electric hook ups, pneumatic/air hook-ups, work or service trays, as well as optional composite non-slip decking surface.
Request a Quote
See if we have already solved the
problem you are having by viewing
the latest projects delivered by