Roll movers, carts and dollies are designed to safely transport rolls throughout your facility safely to drop off and pick up points without the need for an extensive network of cranes or conveyors.
Factory Supply offers different solutions for your roll handling needs based on usage, capacity and other environmental factors such as explosive environments or clean room specifications.
Heavy duty roll pushers that are designed for pushing large rolls of web material or large vehicles safely in your facility. These units are small, powerful and easy to operate.
Manual carts with a foot pedal operated hydraulic lifting mechanism and a cradle shaped plateau to ensure safe transport from point a to point b.
Rugged dollies with steel construction and powder coated finish, built to handle the heaviest loads with ease. Numerous options are available including quick-mount handlebars and self-stacking posts to keep the dolly out of the way when not in use. This roll dolly is a perfect compliment to other roll and shaft handling systems.
Injury incident: Accident Report Detail
Heavy Duty Roll Movers
This roll mover features a rugged steel frame construction and provides unmatched versatility in moving rollable loads. This roll mover provides a safer, healthier workplace for employees while increasing efficiency and productivity. The roll mover makes it possible for a single person to move wheeled or rollable loads weighing up to 100,000 pounds.
- Drastic reduction in heavy/repetitive lifting
- Customized for your specific application, designed to work with your product(s)
- Reduction in workplace illness/injury claims, resulting in lower insurance costs
- Allows for diversity/adaptability on the job, more workers are now able to complete the task without physical limitations being an issue
- Our systems pay for themselves via productivity and efficiency increases
- Weight and capacity ranges are considered during the design process, our systems can handle multiple weights, textures and products without altering the system
- Designed to work in your specific facilities conditions, such as high heat, dust, humidity, moisture etc.
Request a Quote
See if we have already solved the
problem you are having by viewing
the latest projects delivered by