Heavy Duty Outside Clamping Roll Handlers
Clamp gripping roll handlers use a clamping mechanism that grips the outside of the roll.
Heavy Duty Outside Clamping roll handlers are used to lift, move, and reorient rolls that weigh 500 lbs. or more.
These pieces of equipment can be designed to perform a number of functions, the two main functions are;
Horizontal or Vertical
Roll handlers that are designed mainly to move a roll from one point to another without having to change the horizontal or vertical orientation of a roll. The clamp fits on the outside of the roll and can move the roll up or down, forward or back, side to side.
Lift, turn, and rotate
Roll handlers that are designed to change the orientation of a roll. This can be to turn, rotate, and lift. The clamp fits on the outside of the roll and the roll can be turned from a horizontal to vertical orientation, rotated in tight spaces, or between different machinery, among many other practical uses.
Injury incident: Accident Report Detail
Voyager Squeeze-O-Turn Roll Handler
Up to 30% lighter and easier to maneuver than standard steel stackers. Designed with battery and internal charger, high tenacity lifting belt, 360 degree rotation. Has the ability to grip, lift and rotate reel and rolls.
Minimal weld construction for fewer points of possible weakness. Patented “C” shaped leg clamps for superior adjustability.
*Wide straddle legs available as an option on this model.
- Drastic reduction in heavy/repetitive lifting
- Customized for your specific application, designed to work with your product(s)
- Reduction in workplace illness/injury claims, resulting in lower insurance costs
- Allows for diversity/adaptability on the job, more workers are now able to complete the task without physical limitations being an issue
- Our systems pay for themselves via productivity and efficiency increases
- Weight and capacity ranges are considered during the design process, our systems can handle multiple weights, textures and products without altering the system
- Designed to work in your specific facilities conditions, such as high heat, dust, humidity, moisture etc.
Request a Quote
See if we have already solved the
problem you are having by viewing
the latest projects delivered by