Pick and Place End Effectors
Pick and Place End of Arm Tooling systems specialize in moving one item from one location to another.
They are perfect for companies that use mass production. They help to increase the efficiency of the workplace while also decreasing the number of workplace injuries.
Pick and Place End Effectors are most commonly used within the food and beverage industry. Their main purpose is to pick an item up and place it down into another location.
Injury incident: Accident Report Detail
On August 21, 2002, Employee #1 was working as a concrete and terrazzo finisher. He had been doing this work for over five and one-half years. Over this time, he developed repetitive motion stress injuries to his neck and shoulders. No specific event triggered the injuries; they resulted from cumulative repetitive stress factors. He was hospitalized with bulging discs and a compressed spine.
- Drastic reduction in heavy/repetitive lifting
- Customized for your specific application using standard parts, designed to work with your product(s)
- Reduction in workplace illness/injury claims, resulting in lower insurance costs
- Allows for diversity/adaptability on the job, more workers are now able to complete the task without physical limitations being an issue
- Our systems pay for themselves via productivity and efficiency increases
- Weight and capacity ranges are considered during the design process, our systems can handle multiple weights, textures and products without altering the system
- Designed to work in your specific facilities conditions, such as high heat, dust, humidity, moisture etc.
Request a Quote
Learn more about our team and what sets us apart as industry experts in fall protection, ground support and material handling industries.
See if we have already solved the
problem you are having by viewing
the latest projects delivered by
Our team is committed to providing the highest level of customer service. If you didn’t find the information you were looking for, please contact us.
Request a quote
We offer a huge selection of products and quick quotes for what you’re looking for
Give us a call. Our friendly customer service staff are on hand to help you.