Clamp End Effectors
Clamp End Effectors specialize in picking up and moving items, these clamp end effectors have two metal pieces that tighten around a given item in order to lift it in the air and move it to the desired location. They are able to handle a large variety of different items making them useful for many applications.
These custom devices act as an ergonomic solution that safely speeds up production while also helping to reduce the amount of twisting, lifting and bending required within a workday.
The safety interlock system also helps to prevent items from being released when moving from point to point. Because of this innovative safety feature, this class of end effector also helps to reduce product damage by keeping products from falling which also increases employee safety.
These end effectors are used to handle a wide variety of applications. Clamp End Effectors apply inner or outer force to secure the product and are designed specifically for each application. Clamp End Effectors are available in either inner or outer surface clamp configurations, and inner or outer diameter clamp configurations.
Injury incident: Accident Report Detail
- Drastic reduction in heavy/repetitive lifting
- Customized for your specific application, designed to work with your product(s)
- Reduction in workplace illness/injury claims, resulting in lower insurance costs
- Allows for diversity/adaptability on the job, more workers are now able to complete the task without physical limitations being an issue
- Our systems pay for themselves via productivity and efficiency increases
- Weight and capacity ranges are considered during the design process, our systems can handle multiple weights, textures and products without altering the system
- Designed to work in your specific facilities conditions, such as high heat, dust, humidity, moisture etc.
Request a Quote
See if we have already solved the
problem you are having by viewing
the latest projects delivered by