Gripper End Effectors
Gripper End Effector Systems come in a variety of styles, including but not limited to the simple two-finger grippers which are used by the vast majority of industrial overhead lifting systems.
Unfortunately, many of the standardized gripper end effector systems are not flexible enough in order to handle a large variety of materials and applications, which is why industrial gripper designs are often custom made with one dedicated application in mind.
Because of the wide variety of different gripper systems available, they span many different industries including Manufacturing and Automotive, Food and Beverage, Pharmaceutical and Hospital, Warehouse and Retail.
Grippers come in a variety of styles and designs which are often modelled from the same principles which allow humans to pick things up with their hands. Three of the most common types are parallel, three-finger and angled designs. The most common are parallel designs with two fingers that close on a workpiece to grip it or open it out by creating pressure on the inside using a clamping mechanism. Three-finger designs hold the workpiece in the center, and have three fingers which are offset to hold the piece in place. Angled designs feature jaws that work at a variety of different angle openings in order to meet a variety of different requirements.
Injury incident: Accident Report Detail
- Drastic reduction in heavy/repetitive lifting
- Customized for your specific application, designed to work with your product(s)
- Reduction in workplace illness/injury claims, resulting in lower insurance costs
- Allows for diversity/adaptability on the job, more workers are now able to complete the task without physical limitations being an issue
- Our systems pay for themselves via productivity and efficiency increases
- Weight and capacity ranges are considered during the design process, our systems can handle multiple weights, textures and products without altering the system
- Designed to work in your specific facilities conditions, such as high heat, dust, humidity, moisture etc.
Request a Quote
See if we have already solved the
problem you are having by viewing
the latest projects delivered by