Hopper trucks are wheeled containers made of durable materials that have low walls with tapered ends as an ergonomic solution aimed at minimizing the distance materials need to be lifted to load them into the containers.
The trucks can be tipped forward to allow their contents to fall out, which allows them to be unloaded more quickly than non-tiltable bulk container trucks. These trucks are often used to transport and dispose of waste, construction debris, metal chips, shavings, and other bulk materials.
Hopper trucks can be found for a number of different uses, including;
- Chip and waste
- Low profile
- Steel Dump and Tilt
Various steel gauges are used in construction ranging from 12 to 14 gauge steel with industrial welds. Leak proof welding seams are available upon request.
Injury incident: Accident Report Detail
Chip and Waste Hopper Trucks
Sturdy chip and waste trucks are ideal for collecting and transporting bulk materials or trash. Tapered ends allow easy loading and dumping. Hopper is balanced to maneuver and dump with less effort. All welded 14 gauge steel construction with industrial welds. Optional leak proof seams available. Blue powder coat finish.
- Drastic reduction in heavy/repetitive lifting
- Customized for your specific application, designed to work with your product(s)
- Reduction in workplace illness/injury claims, resulting in lower insurance costs
- Allows for diversity/adaptability on the job, more workers are now able to complete the task without physical limitations being an issue
- Our systems pay for themselves via productivity and efficiency increases
- Weight and capacity ranges are considered during the design process, our systems can handle multiple weights, textures and products without altering the system
- Designed to work in your specific facilities conditions, such as high heat, dust, humidity, moisture etc.
Request a Quote
See if we have already solved the
problem you are having by viewing
the latest projects delivered by