Manual End Effectors
End Effectors can be operated in two different ways: manually or mechanically. Mechanically operated end effectors are perfect for operations that are simple and repetitive, but if you want something that allows you to have more control and versatility, a manual end effector will suit your needs the best. Manual end effectors are custom designed to the shape of your part and are a cost-effective solution.
Our in-house team of engineers will create a detailed, ergonomic analysis of your material handling needs. We look at all factors which will contribute to finding the solution that is best suited for your facility including the environment, desired operation, clearances, product materials and surfaces, clamp locations, angles, tilts, rotations, and cycle times.
Injury incident: Accident Report Detail
- Drastic reduction in heavy/repetitive lifting
- Customized for your specific application, designed to work with your product(s)
- Reduction in workplace illness/injury claims, resulting in lower insurance costs
- Allows for diversity/adaptability on the job, more workers are now able to complete the task without physical limitations being an issue
- Our systems pay for themselves via productivity and efficiency increases
- Weight and capacity ranges are considered during the design process, our systems can handle multiple weights, textures and products without altering the system
- Designed to work in your specific facilities conditions, such as high heat, dust, humidity, moisture etc.
Request a Quote
See if we have already solved the
problem you are having by viewing
the latest projects delivered by