These products improve operator safety and ease of use, each compact battery powered motorized tugger combines superior traction and power to allow a single pedestrian operator to push, pull and steer with ease.
Injury incident: Accident Report Detail
At 9:55 a.m. on October 12, 2020, an employee was moving the server rack from the testing room to the Packing Room. The employee was injured when the server rack weighing approximately 1,700 pounds tipped over on top of him, crushing his right leg. The employee was transported to the hospital for treatment.
up to 6,000 kg
up to 30,000 kg
- Customized for your specific application, designed to work with your product(s)
- Reduction in workplace illness/injury claims, resulting in lower insurance costs
- Designed to work in your specific facilities conditions, such as high heat, dust, humidity, moisture etc.
- Push and Pull any load safely
- Interchangeable batteries for 24/7 operation
- Throttle release automatic braking system
- Simple lever coupling system
- Variable speed control
- Simple operation with no licence requirement
- Many available in stainless steel
Request a Quote
Ergonomic Material Handling
See if we have already solved the
problem you are having by viewing
the latest projects delivered by