The Rotacaster is the only multi-directional wheel technology developed primarily as an industrial and commercial floor wheel.
The fixed orientation of the main wheel allows forward and reverse movement without fighting a swivel caster offset, while the peripheral rollers facilitate turning, rotational, lateral and diagonal movement. When navigating turns this also eliminates all skipping associated with fixed wheels.
Multi directional wheels
The Rotacaster's unlimited manoeuvrability makes it a real alternative to a swivel castor and brings a whole new dimension of possibility to the design and functionality of wheeled products.
- Load stability - a static centre of load relative to wheelbase
- Load distribution - the ability to use multiple wheels without swivel offset resistance
- The ability to tilt or lever off the fixed wheel mounting
- Robust - the combined wheel frame and roller axles provide a web-like structure with over-moulded rollers
- Tough - manufactured from engineering grade polymers
- Rust free - full polymer construction with no steel pins
- Non marking polyurethane rollers
- 360-degree manoeuvrability without turning or swivelling wheels
- Better directional control and tracking
- Precise positioning – without swivel offset correction
- No resistance due to misaligned swivel castors
- Minimal wheel space/housing requirements
- Simple mounting – choose from forks, cups, channels and rails or stack together on an axle to form a roller wheel
Request a Quote
Ergonomic Material Handling
An investment in workplace safety
Learn more about our team and what sets us apart as industry experts in fall protection, ground support and material handling industries.
See if we have already solved the
problem you are having by viewing
the latest projects delivered by
Our team is committed to providing the highest level of customer service. If you didn’t find the information you were looking for, please contact us.
Request a quote
We offer a huge selection of products and quick quotes for what you’re looking for
Give us a call. Our friendly customer service staff are on hand to help you.