This Handbook Includes:
- The minimum height required to have fall protection in place
- An easy way to meet OSHA requirements without any extra training
- How to know the difference between an active and passive system and why it matters
- Multiple locations that may be on your roof that could be considered unprotected
- Specific legislation regarding working at heights and what you can do to protect yourself
- The direct and indirect costs of a working at heights incident on your property
- Selecting a system that won’t damage your rooftop
outline your safety strategy
With rooftop safety regulations continually evolving, understanding the complexities of the regulatory landscape can often be viewed as a daunting task for business owners.
That’s why we have created a rooftop safety handbook, which is designed to support you in understanding and creating a rooftop safety strategy for your business.
Download the rooftop safety handbook now.