Credit Card – Purchase Order Policy – Financing Options
Credit Cards: The credit cards we accept are Discover, Visa, Master Card, and U.S. Government credit cards. All credit cards are debited at time of purchase for amount of purchase to ensure validity of credit card. Credit cards will also be debited for freight when freight charges are known. U.S. Government cards can be debited showing item purchased and freight as one charge.
Purchase Orders: Factory Supply will accept a purchase order from established businesses, municipalities, and government agencies. Fax the order on your letterhead with all ship to, billing information, purchase order number, item stock numbers and written descriptions of items. You must include your contact name and number, and any standard credit information. Special or Custom items require an advance payment up to 50% deposit for all customers. Standard items totaling over $5,000 require a 50% deposit.
Financing Options: We offer financing options on our products up to $100,000.
Payment Terms: New customers full payment of first order. NET 15/ NET 30 days for previous customers at Factory Supply’s discretion. Special or Custom items require an advance payment up to 50% deposit for all customers. Standard items totaling over $5,000 require a 50% deposit.
Deposits: If paying a deposit by credit card, your credit card will not be processed until the order is confirmed. If paying a deposit by check, the check must be received prior to the order being processed.
Returned Checks: Any check that is returned to us because of non-sufficient funds will be subject to a service fee of 1% of the invoice, subject to a minimum charge of $25.00.
Pricing: Prices are subject to change without notice.
Special Items: Special items built to your specifications require a deposit of up to 50% before starting.
Returns & Cancellations:
- Any item that is returned must be a stock item.
- Factory Supply must be notified within 7 calendar days from receipt of goods if an item is requested to be returned. Item must be in “as new” condition and you must receive a return authorization (RGA), that is required by manufacturer before item can be shipped back. Return freight is paid for by the buyer and a minimum 25% restocking fee is required (percentage varies by product)
- Same day shipments are non-cancelable and non-refundable.
- Special Ordered Items are non-cancelable & non-returnable.
- Credit Card Orders: Cancellation will incur a six percent (6%) credit card fee deducted from any refund due and owing.
- Cancellation fee of $50 for any standard product cancelled after confirmation of order (for processing of paperwork).
Before the item can be shipped back: We will provide a Return Authorization (RGA Number) that is required by the Manufacturer.